As today’s workforce continues to diversify, leadership tasks and responsibilities havebecome more complex. The Masters ( Regular and Professional) in Leadership prepares you to meet these evolving challenges by helping you cultivate a personal leadership philosophy.Leveraging students’ interdisciplinary backgrounds, this masters degree in leadership combines real-world lessons with an action-learning approach that is designed to build and strengthen your leadership capabilities.
- Develop and bolster your leadership competencies
- Exercise leadership skills through action-learning and research projects
- Improve your ability to lead and work both independently and collaboratively
- Prepare for the challenges and opportunities associated with leading in a global world
- Explore key leadership areas such as: management, ethics, strategic thinking,and organizational culture
Students who enroll in ELP’s regular postgraduate program complete their full-time study in 22 months. The degree will be awarded if the student has earned 48 credits with a minimum accumulated GPA of 2.75 for the first 2 semesters.
For PME students, the course structure is arranged into two semesters of course work followed by a three-month research report. Regular master candidate students begin with two semesters of course work, followed by a two credit internship with a company during the three-month inter-semester break, culminating with two semesters of research, writing a thesis and a final thesis examination.
Lectures are conducted in the classroom and are enhanced at sites during field studies, which are held at least once each semester. To better equip the students with the latest development in the industry, experts and specialists are invited to be speakers in ELP’s Professional Seminar Series, which is also held at least once each semester.
Qualification of applicants
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science in related fields
- Proficiency in English
- August intake - deadline for submission: 15 June
- January intake - deadline for submission: 15 November
Note: PME launch date is 1st Jan 2016